- Who: YOU! All RallyCrossers from Novice to Expert level are welcome. We will be hosting a Novice RallyCross school on Saturday for those who want instruction to help prepare for this and future events (details below).
What: A weekend of RallyCross to kick off a great summer of racing.
When: May 27-28
Saturday 5/27: SCCA Novice Rally School
Sunday 5/28: RACE DAY!
Where: DirtFish Rally School, Snoqualmie, WA
Why: Bringing together RallyCrossers of all levels builds on the incredible RX community in the Pacific Northwest. Hosting the school will make it possible for newer drivers to learn the basics, prepare for race day and be able to enjoy the event fully.
How: Register here! SCCA Membership required. If you do not have an annual membership, you must purchase a weekend membership during registration. (Note: when you fall in love with RallyCross, you can put your $15 weekend membership fee toward the cost of an annual membership)
SCCA Novice School & Race Package: $125*
Race Day Only: $60*
*Prices are for SCCA Members. Non-Members will be charged $15 for the weekend membership at checkout.
- In order to provide the best possible instruction, the RallyCross school is limited to 50 attendees. FOMO is real, folks. Sign up early.
- For the RallyCross school and Race Day, you must provide your own car that passes SCCA RallyCross safety tech inspection as well as a helmet (SA/M2005 or newer in good shape).
- NO EVENT DAY REGISTRATION. Please register prior to May 24, 2017.
DirtFish Noise Restrictions: All cars will be sound tested during tech inspection to ensure that they do not exceed 96 decibels. The testing procedure is outlined below. We recommend downloading a sound testing app (like DB Meter Pro) and checking your car in advance.
- Sound measuring equipement will be placed 18″ away from the car at a 45 degree angle. Tester will hold measuring equipment at head height.
- Test car engine must be brought to 2/3 of maximum RPM. For example, if redline is 6000RPM, the test RPM is 4000RPM. *A warmed up car is usually a quieter car.
- Testing starts when the test RPM is reached and is completed when the test RPM is maintained for a time sufficient to get a stable reading.
Accommodations: This is Memorial Day weekend, after all! Make a weekend out of it, whether you want to camp nearby or treat yo’ self to a local spa. Here are our best recommendations – remember to reserve campgrounds ASAP! They fill up.
Hotels (all within 20 minutes)
North Bend Motel: No website. Give them a ring, old school style. (425) 888-1121
Mt. Si Motel: (425) 888-1621
Hilton Garden Inn
Feeling Fancy? Try the Salish Lodge & Spa